Sunday 22 June 2014

Sunny Weekend

This weekend the weather has been really lovely. I was fancying a picnic in the sun so me and a couple of friends popped to M&S to get some goodies and spent a lovely afternoon in the park.

 
Then me and another friend went to go and see Malificent at the cinema. My review is that it was quite good, not as clever as I'd hoped and I didn't like the casting of Aurora and the Prince.
 
 
Today I decided to whip up one of my favourites, Banana Bread but with added naughty chocolate chips. It is absolutely delicious, if a little wide due to the silicone mould instead of a tin.
 
 
I was also treated today to an epic roast cooked by a friend, she never skimped on the trimmings and it was amazing.
 



Pretty much the making of a perfect weekend- sun, friends and yummy food. What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment