Tuesday 22 February 2011

5 things that make me feel good



Daffodils-
I've always liked daffodils, they're so bright and cheery. They also remind me of spring and my birthday. I bought some from ASDA yesterday for £1 and they make me smile everytime I look over to the window.



My Bed- I love my bed! Today I made the most of my reading week by having a massive lie in, I then got up and changed into clean pyjamas and didn't get properly dressed all day.


Pampering Myself- I have been treating myself to Lush bubble bars and love how they make my baths smell lovely and go a funny colour. Running a steaming hot bath and listening to relaxing music sets me up for a good night's sleep.


Laughter- I convinced my housemate to buy a face mask with me and I intended to put this picture in the 'pampering myself' section but it actually ended up being more of a laughing fit because my housemate picked a strange colour which made her face look like it was melting! I'm not sure how relaxing it was but our faces are soft and mine smells nice (hers, not so much!).



Gilmore Girls is number five, just because I love watching it with my mum!






2 comments:

  1. I had that duvet cover when I was a fresher! What happened to your orchid by the way? Apparently mine is still alive after all, because the leaves are still green and there are definitely things sprouting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure my orchid is as good as yours, I cut the leaves off (don't really know why) and now it seems to be growing mould :(

    ReplyDelete