Tuesday 8 February 2011

The little things...

After another very busy day at placement and the occasional head explosion of the work load of the past week at uni and the workload of placement- I AM EXHAUSTED!


So i've decided to cheer myself up by telling you the things I have to look forward to and the things that make me feel better-


1. I'm going to go to Asda tonight and buy sweeties and chocolates because it's impossible to be healthy as a teacher (in my opinion) because I just need energy! Also, because the oranges I got the other day taste like metal and the carrot I had yesterday tasted like soil.


2. Only two weeks 'til prep week for my five week block! At least then I know I won't get more work everyday and I can let my mum look after me a little bit!


3. It's Valentines day soon and I look forward to knowing that I have made someone smile with their 'gift' and maybe a nice skype call :)


4. Placement is good, the children always make me smile. Today I got two little girls inspecting my necklace saying 'that's a big diamond Miss' and a child who was obviously not listening to what I was saying interrupt me with 'Woah, you smell nice!' :)


5. I have a tiny bit of time every day to read my best friends blogs and that makes me feel less bad for the lack of communication on my end (sorry!) because I can still keep up with what they are doing. New to the blogging world are emmaonwheels and Life's little observations.




This occurs in many forms around my room for such 'head explosions'
I'm working on it....







2 comments:

  1. I am actually obssessed with this poster. One of the most influential posters of all time! Enough of my graphics geekiness :P I look forward to reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a keyring and a coaster of that poster! I have a massive 'keep calm and eat a cupcake' poster and a 'keep calm and drink tea' poster :)

    ReplyDelete