Saturday 12 February 2011

Movie Night!

Yay! After going out last night (which was brilliant) I had a lazy day today and got my assignment finished (well, nearly...). So we invited some friends over for a movie night, we went to Blockbuster and picked 'Buried' and 'Going the Distance'.

The boys insisted we watched Buried first and we found that the whole film was set in a coffin, no change of scene at all. Wierd and Boring at times, which lead to us talking through it quite a lot. Anyway it was quite cleverly done and I did kind of enjoy it, shame the ending was rubbish.

Then we watched 'Going the Distance', one that me and Loz picked because we're both in a long distance relationships. Anyway, I realised in the first few minutes that it was a film I'd wanted to see so my mum had ordered off lovefilm and I'd already watched it at home! I tend to do that a lot. Anyway It was quite a good rom com, but with a few wierd parts. The ending, again, was a let down.

Anyway, We had lots of giggles and snacks so it was fun. This weekend is turning out well to say all I had planned was lots and lots of work!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Going the Distance! The ending was really sudden and at a weird moment if I remember correctly? Anyway, Rhi and I decided that the main guy (forgotten his name already) was kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete