Sunday 13 February 2011

Dream a little Dream.

Incase anyone was wondering, I had a dream last night that I was visiting a foundation stage unit of a school (one that I have already visited before in a dream) and in one of the free choice areas there was a smoothie bar. Just thought I'd share with you the most delicious smoothie ever....(I could taste it)

Currant Juice
Raspberry Juice
Sultana Juice
Fizzy Vimto

It had a lovely pink froth on the top. So if you're ever in the dream world you know where to find a good smoothie, if you're in the real world and can find Currant and Sultana juice then go for it! There was a sign up saying 'NOT Raisin juice due to Allergies'

Yes I have wierd dreams.

1 comment:

  1. You want weird dreams, try being in my head this morning. Oh wait - you were there! I stayed round Claw's halls (after running away from a club) and you were there too. Then it turned into Primeval and I was fighing dinosaurs... :/
    No tasty sounding smoothies for me :(

    ReplyDelete