Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Top 5 Time Travel Destinations.

The age of the Dinosaurs (The Jurassic period preferably)- Like Kate Takes 5 I would want to be in a hiding place to watch the dinosaurs from a safe distance with a panic button, just to be safe!

2032- I would love to see what i'm up to when i'm 40. Do I have children? Am I married? What do I do? Am I happy? Also, what will the world be like and would new inventions will people depend on?

1969, England- I want to dress up as a hippy and go to Glastonbury, minus the drugs. Also my mum would have been 6 so I could check up on her, my auntie and grandma and grandad.

3000- I want to know whether Busted were right, are there triple breasted women and flying cars?


Last Friday- To tell myself the winning lottery numbers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in - hope the dinosaurs don't get you before you get to do the rest!

    ReplyDelete