Sunday 13 March 2011

Change is Exciting

So, the blog has a new look. I apologise for messing with it once again, I like to move things around a lot because I get bored easily. This is proved by the annoyance that I cause everyone whenever I play music because I hardly ever listen to a whole song.
My mood changes quite a lot, If I could redecorate my bedroom every month I would! I hardly ever by the same foods when I go shopping, I go through phases of making certain meals then overdo it and don't fancy it for a while.
My 'cravings' and inspirations change a lot and indulging in them makes me very happy.


Current Obsessions-
Celebrating- any excuse to reward myself, a good lesson, the weekend .etc.
Mexican Food- Curly Fries, Nachos and Fajitas. All mild of course.
Baking- I want to get back into making cakes but I change my mind on what flavour every day so I may have to save my excitement for Birthdays, Mothers Day .etc. coming up to share my creations. I may experiment and make a cheesecake.
Friends- Re-watching my favourite episodes really makes me giggle, I got very excited about the reveal of Monica and Chandlers relationship when they were replaying them on E4 this week. I need to remember to bring my box set from home for when I feel like indulging.
Travelling- Having booked my flights to Italy for five weeks in the summer I'm very excited about the idea of exploring the landmarks on my own, also excited about my first night alone in Nice, not sure why. I've printed a map off and highlighted where I might like to go! This also makes me want to plan weekends in Wales or a week in Spain or France.
Home- I'm exciting about going home for a few weeks, visiting coffee shops, going for walks, having family meals, I miss it.
Photography- Shame my camera's broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment