Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Top 5 Pet Hates- Listography

1. Head Scratching- the noise goes through me! Both my parents have a head scratching/fluffing habit and the noise has always made me crawl. However, as someone who is currently allergic to her shampoo and doing lets of unavoidable scratching, I'm a hypocrite.


2. Feet- walking in barefoot, seeing other people walk in barefoot, dirty soles, hairy toes, people picking their feet, dirty toenails .etc. Urgh!


3. Picking nails and nail biting- one of my friends has a habit of picking her already short nails, worse, she picks the skin around the nail.


4. People not doing things until ages after they've been asked then saying i'm 'like their mother' for asking- When I want someone else to do something, for example, move something of theirs, then I cannot settle until It's done, most of the time I end up doing it myself. But when I don't, I nag 'can you do it now please? I don't see why you're putting it off!'. I know this is mean, but I can't help it, and I'm sure that's why their mum does it!


5. Slow movers in the supermarket/ shops- I'm not talking about frail old people, I'm talking about people who purposely move at the slowest pace possible when other people are trying to get around them. I realise this is because I could definitely be more laid back but, never mind.


Oops that was far too easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment