Friday 11 March 2011

If I won the lottery...

Since I enjoyed reading my friends responses to the food meme I decided to create, I've decided to make another one!


This one was inspired by a radio advert I heard for the new National Lottery 5 chances thing. Anyway, it made me think about what I would spend a quarter of a million pounds on. I realised I think pretty small and didn't really think to spend much more than £200 but here's my attempt....

Get a new phone contract with unlimited minutes and a nice snazzy android.
Get an Ipad- just because I take my laptop to placement for PPA and it really hurts, sooo heavy!
Fix my car- I would get the bumper fixed without worrying about the fact that I'm paying and I shouldn't be.
Treat myself with a hair cut and dye at the hairdressers- red I think.
Book a spa day for me and my mum (and maybe grandma)- I need a shoulder massage desperately and maybe an eyebrow shape because I'm That lazy.
Maybe a romantic weekend away with the boyf.
A few sets of plane tickets to Aberdeen would sort me out too :)




That's pretty much all, I don't really want anything like a new car or anything...well maybe a private jet!
I realise these aren't particularly interesting or massively extravagant, maybe you guys can put me to shame? I look forward to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment