Friday 25 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Sunshine! It makes everything better.



The Boyfriend is back from Scotland today so my 12 week wait is over and I get to see him again, this makes me very happy.


Loving Placement at the mo. I only have a week left and I actually don't want to leave, if only I could not be observed or graded because that is the stressful part.


Free Time is Approaching I can see the light! A couple of sparse weeks of lectures then two weeks off at Easter brings exciting ideas into my head of things to do.


Short and sweet today. 




Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy with a Heart

5 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time in the sunshine with your boyfriend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 weeks is a long wait - enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed reading your blog, so many entertaining posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 12 weeks without your man. I hope you have had an amazing weekend together.

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time back together - 12 weeks takes some patience!

    ReplyDelete