Wednesday 16 March 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I apologies for the lack of blogs, I've literally been at placement or asleep, yes I have been going to bed at 8.30!
I'm very much forward to this weekend and my housemate is going away so I'm going to do my own thing. 


Apart from writing 9 lesson plans I would like to...
Go to Rosy Lee's again but this time I intend to have a cheesecake!
Go swimming
Go shopping for Mothers Day presents, Grandma's present and Boyfriend's present.
Maybe buy a piping bag and make some cupcakes and have an icing piping experiment.
Sounds Cake filled, just a shame about the lesson plans :/


This is literally how good the cheesecake looked, If my memory serves me correctly!

1 comment:

  1. That cheesecake looks amazing! By the way I have a piping bag and several nozzles at home so if you ever want to do some piping you're welcome to come to my house/ask for my services at your place (not that I'm any good at it myself)

    ReplyDelete