Wednesday 2 March 2011

My Top Ten Favourite Foods

After enjoying doing other bloggers Listography's I wanted to create one myself to see the responses. So, of course, I picked food! Have a go please Ivylol and Ashwaa


My Favourite Foods-


1. Chocolate- most definitely my ultimate favourite, but not without tea. I have expensive taste, truffles are my favourite. If not, Galaxy.


2. Pasta- all kinds, tomato sauce and veg or cheesy- s'all good! It's very comforting.


3. Mushrooms- a recent favourite, lovely with Philidelphia.


4. Jacket Potatoes- again, very comforting but they must be crispy! With cheese And tuna mayo.


5.Veggie Haggis with neaps and tatties- something I only have at home as a treat


6.Quorn savoury eggs- (like scotch eggs) Something I could snack on for ever if they weren't so expensive


7.Chips- from the chippy, with mayo if i'm drunk, ketchup if i'm not :)


8.Cheesy Dorritos- sometimes nothing else fulfills the craving.


9. Biscuits- again, not without tea.


10. Cake- currently carrot cake

No comments:

Post a Comment